- Time of issue:2019-12-13 00:00:00
Respect customers, understand customers, continue to provide products and services that exceed customer expectations, and be customers' permanent partners. This is the service concept we have always adhered to and advocated.
First, with each step, the first thing that comes to mind is that after the customer has changed from a seller's market to a buyer's market, the consumer's consumption concept has changed. Faced with numerous goods (or services), consumers are more willing to accept good quality goods (or services). The quality here not only refers to the intrinsic quality of the product, but also includes a series of factors such as the product's packaging quality and service quality. Therefore, consumers' needs must be fully and fully met. Research, design and improve services from the perspective of the customer (or consumer), not the company.
1. Improve the service system, strengthen pre-sale, sale, and after-sales service, and help customers to solve various problems in the use of goods in a timely manner, making customers feel extremely convenient.
2. Pay great attention to customer opinions, involve customers in decision-making, and treat customer opinions as an important part of customer satisfaction. Do everything possible to retain existing customers.
3. Establish all customer-centric mechanisms. Among them, the establishment of various institutions, the change of service processes, etc., must be centered on customer needs and establish a rapid response mechanism to customer opinions.
Second, customers are always right
1. The customer is the buyer of the goods, not the troublemaker;
2. Customers know their own needs and hobbies best, which is exactly the information that companies need to collect;
3. Because customers have "natural consistency", arguing with the same customer is arguing with all customers.
Three factors of customer satisfaction:
1. Product Satisfaction: Satisfaction of customers with product quality.
2. Satisfaction of service: refers to the customer's positive attitude towards the pre-sale, sale and after-sales service of the purchased goods. No matter how perfect the product is and how reasonable the price is, when it appears in the market, it must rely on services. "After-sales service makes permanent customers".
3. Satisfaction of corporate image: Refers to the public's positive evaluation of the overall strength and overall impression of the enterprise.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone